Common Appointment Types
NO REFERRAL REQUIRED
Treatment 30 mins
Long appointment 45 mins
(highly recommended for new patients with either an extensive medical history, referral letter and/or scans)
Ingrown Toenail Removal Surgery 60 minutes
(including all costs for Local Anesthetic)
+ 50 for additional nail sulcus or
total nail removal
(only required once)
$600 – $800
Sports, General and
- Kids U/14 get their Moulds for free
- Price includes appointment fitting
- Price includes 15 minute follow up.
Subsidised 10 minute orthotic enquiry
- No gap fee for patients with podiatry cover
- $50 for patients without private cover
- The $50 spent can be carried over as a credit if you end up requiring moulds
Orthotics Quality Guarantee
- We retain a great relationship with our patients because we only create orthotics when there is merit too, thus leading to the confidence we demonstrate when it comes to our quality guarantee and pricing.
- We will happily amend at no additional cost to you, any issues you may find with your orthotics with in the first month of wearing them in.
- We only use quality materials, casting equipment and prescription processes.
- In the event you ever lose your orthotics, our moulds are scanned and recorded so that we can provide you the exact same orthotic with no appointment or mould cost required.
- Kids orthotics moulds are redeemable up until the age of 14. In the case where your child grows out of the orthotic, we will strictly have to re-mould their feet. However we will subsidise the full cost of the mould saving you $110 on any subsequent visit.